Some of you know that I was back on the wards during 1st lockdown, and then privileged to support the inspirational Oxford Vaccine Group after that. I've since returned to the Uni to crack on with our amazing cancer science. Remarkably we can now achieve 80% survival versus four nasty tumour models. Cancer Research UK (CRUK) is supporting us to build a new company, to evaluate our lead vaccines in human clinical trials.
- Jonathan Kwok, Infinitopes Co-Founder and CEO
That means we're urgently looking for:
(1) Chief of Staff (Job description below. We may have to split this role between two or more people, who have the appropriate skills)
(2) VP Regulatory Affairs (in advanced discussions with two strong candidates, so if this interests you, pls contact us asap)
(3) Bioinformatics & Lab Scientists (for immuno-peptidomics and vector design/optimisation)
(4) A Research Assistant
(5) An Executive Assistant
If you are curious to help us to cure cancer, please email email@example.com.
Your questions, comments, feedback & support are always welcome.
Chief of Staff - Job Description
The problem: In the time it takes you to read this, 100 people around the world just died from cancer. 20 cancer deaths every minute. 10 million people every year. with your help, we're going to reduce that. Significantly.
You: We're looking for a Chief of Staff to build a business to cure cancer:
- Well organised
- Self-starter and a team player
- Demonstratable passion for science & medicine
- Looking for a mission as worthy as you are
Your core responsibilities (internal & external training provided):
- Manage our finances - P&L, cashflow, interactions with our banks & accountants
- Manage our legal - NDAs, contracts, interactions with solicitors, IP attorneys
- Manage recruitment - Values; interactions with HR, new hires, internships
- Background or internships, in entrepreneurship consulting, finance MBA or law, desirable but not essential
Your growth (when you're ready):
- Support investor relations & fundraising (Seed round in Q1'22)
- Evaluate our target markets & commercial strategies
- Support competitor analyses & acquisitions
How we value you:
- Internal & external training and support
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive pension
- Potentially life-changing share options package
- Oxford's newest biotechnology spinout
- Collaboration of world-leading cancer doctors, immunologists & vaccine experts
- Preclinically proven, patent-protected cancer vaccine technologies
- Supported by Cancer Research UK (CRUK)
- Contact us to find out more
Email our CEO firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Tell us why we need you.
We look forward to exploring how your skills & drive can help us cure cancer.