NO SIGN-UP IS REQUIRED.
Just speak with the suppliers between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Freebies and giveaways!
SPT Labtech’s unique portfolio of automated sample management, liquid handling and sample preparation solutions are designed for discovery. Through collaboration, deep application knowledge and leading engineering we enable drug discovery scientists to accelerate research through improved workflow efficiency, minimised assay volumes and reduced costs. Let’s make a difference together, come and see our range of sample management, Cryo EM, genomics, assay development and drug discovery screening solutions.
VectorBuilder is a global leader in gene delivery technologies, offering a full spectrum of gene delivery solutions for research and clinical needs from bench to bedside. With a team of PhD-level professionals and a focus on innovation, quality, affordability, and exceptional customer care, VectorBuilder has served over 50,000 customers from thousands of organizations worldwide, including universities, research institutions, biotech/pharma companies, and governmental agencies. VectorBuilder operates as a multinational company with branches in North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Israel. Our services include:
- Custom vector construction
- Virus packaging (AAV, lentivirus, adenovirus, and more)
- CRISPR gene editing
- mRNA gene delivery
- Library construction
- Stable cell line generation
- AAV capsid evolution and biodistribution profiling
- GMP manufacturing
Olink offers an unmatched high-multiplex technique to identify actionable biomarkers, with a strong focus on the human plasma proteome. Using minimal sample volume we provide quantifiable results with high-throughput, exceptional sensitivity and specificity, with coverage across a broad dynamic range. Our mission is to accelerate proteomics together with the scientific community across multiple disease areas to enable new discoveries and better understand complex real-time human biology.
- Explore: Our discovery platform that allows the multiplex analysis of hundreds to thousands of analytes per sample
- Olink’s mid to low plex platforms that allows the multiplexing of tens to just below 100 analytes from 1uL of sample: Target 96 (96 plex), Target 48 (48 plex), Focus and Flex (14-21 plex).
- Signature Q100: Olink’s benchtop instrument that will allow you to run all mid to low plex PEA assays in your own lab.
- Insights: Seamless experience providing access to tools including pathway browser, assay configuration, publication abstracts, normal and diseased data (Disease Atlas)