BioForward has been designed for growing life sciences R&D companies and high-quality service providers who can provide the critical support and advice to help them build a commercially sustainable business.
What's New for 2021?
Four Information Panels featuring expert discussions on:
- Selecting the Right Board for your Business
- What’s New in the UK Regulatory Landscape?
- The Benefits of Growing your Business in North America
- How to Negotiate with Big Pharma
The Technical Sessions are kindly sponsored and hosted by Thermo Fisher Scientific and feature:
- Adaptive Design and Alternative Flexibility Levers for Clinical Trial Supply Chain Optimisation
- Strategies to Consider when Developing your Injectable Drug Product for Clinical Trials
- Advances in Bioproduction
- From Day One - Choosing the Right Bioprocessing Partner for Success
BioLearn® Training Masterclasses, covering:
- The Science of Storytelling
- Social Media for Beginners
- Understanding the Drug Discovery Industry
Drop-in to seek 1-1 advice and hear from our expert hosts specialising in:
- Clinical Trials
BioForward will feature an exhibition space featuring up to 40 trusted and high-quality life sciences service suppliers.
Services will include preclinical and clinical development, IP, regulatory compliance, facilities, manufacturing, communications, new technology and talent.
A private 1-1 partnering meeting system will be available for all delegates, allowing you the opportunity to book meetings with prospective contacts.
Kindly powered by HelloPartnering