The new Medicine at the Crick event series showcases major advances in biomedical science and raises awareness of the medical implications of major scientific advances. Interested members of the Crick and wider UK biomedical community are invited to attend. Members of the academic medical press are also invited. Each event comprises a series of talks and a panel discussion.
The sixth event, The new medicine of DNA repair pathways: damage repair vulnerabilities in cancer, will take place virtually, hosted by Dr Simon Boulton (The Francis Crick Institute).
- Dr Graeme Smith (Artios Pharma)
- Prof Charlie Gourley (The University of Edinburgh)
- Prof Ruth Plummer (Newcastle University)
- Dr Michael Zinda (Repare Therapeutics)
- Ms Kate Bingham (SV Health Investors).
This event will run as an online Zoom webinar. Please register for your free place. All registrants will receive Zoom joining details by email in advance of the webinar.