Join OBN for the session to learn directly from Professor Hill about the vaccine development, as well as:
- The background to the US six-week delay during the trials process
- The choice of AstraZeneca as a partner
- Confusion over the efficacy/ dosing communication and the real story on the half dose
- Thoughts on the government approach of only going initially with a single dose
- View on efficacy with mutating strains.
There will also be time for audience questions at the end of the interview.
About the event: This session will be run in a live format using Zoom Webinar, with registration open for both OBN Members and Non-Members. A live Q&A will follow the interview and audience members will be encouraged to send their questions during the event.