The BioEscalator is hosting a BioTuesday event on Tuesday 14th of March 2023.
During the evening, speakers will address the following:
- How successful storytelling remains a critical & untapped source of potential success for the majority of early-stage businesses
- The importance of being clear on the long-term impact you hope your company/services/innovation will have on both your internal team and wider society – and, most importantly, patients
- How to differentiate your company from the competition and the importance of case studies
- The importance of letting people 'behind the curtain', and how to best communicate successes and challenges you've experienced
- The consequential impact that getting it right (and wrong) can have on attracting and retaining employees and securing investment and external partners in the future