OncoStars is designed to inspire you to think about your research from a patient impact perspective, to spark your entrepreneurial appetite and to support the commercial development of your bold and innovative visions.
Running over several months, there is something for everyone! From educational seminars for those who are curious to OncoStars action boot camp for anyone with an idea or start-up in Oncology.
- Aimed at everyone working in the fields of diagnosing, treating and preventing cancer.
- All stages welcome; whether you have just an idea or have a proof-of-concept.
- You do not have to have had Cancer Research UK funding to participate.
- Teams or single founders accepted.
- Top-class entrepreneurial training.
- Access to Cancer Research UK’s and PanaceaStars’ professional networks.
- Mentorship from industry experts.
- A tailored pipeline & market strategy.
- No fees, no equity, no strings attached.
Don't miss out and apply by the 21st of May 2021 (23:59 BST)
Click here for more information