The life sciences world has changed following the response to COVID-19 and the UK leaving the EU. There are now tremendous opportunities, some of which have been accelerated in light of those two seismic events.
This year’s PING Conference will focus on how these events have changed the UK life sciences industry for good and the practical and future opportunities for people involved with life sciences including drug discovery and use of health data. This will involve an up-to-date look including what has happened so far in 2021.
Presentations will focus on:
- Building on the successes from the COVID-19 response – what next in the UK?
- Creating an environment in the UK for academia and industry to flourish.
- An innovative approach from the UK Government, MHRA, academia and industry to discover, develop and secure earlier and better access to medicines.
- Changing Government spending priorities on innovative and re-purposed medicines and data.
- The opportunities from collaboration, between different organisations, and between academia and industry.
- The exciting role for data in pharma and drug discovery through clinical data in real-world evidence and genomic data.
- A changing role for the MHRA through innovating and interacting with other regulators.
- Trading opportunities and building relationships with the rest of the world.
The event will have a high calibre of inspirational and informative speakers taking part. Aside from that, PING is renowned for its personalised approach, allowing you to develop and cement relations with existing contacts and meet new people, as well as interact with speakers and other delegates in an engaging online format.
Click here for more information or to apply to attend