What does Pitchfest offer?
- Two-days of comprehensive pitch training
- Access to leading pitch and investment experts
- Bespoke support from a dedicated innovation and growth specialist
- An opportunity to build a clear, compelling and credible investment proposition
- Introductions to active investor networks in your region and across the UK
- Supercharging your elevator pitch and building a persuasive investor pitch
- Constructive no-risk feedback from a panel of real investors
What are the eligibility criteria for Pitchfest?
Innovate UK EDGE is looking for UK registered, high-growth potential innovative SMEs interested in internationalisation and seeking to raise c. £500k of investment. If you are seeking to raise less, please make a case when describing your investment plan.
Your business will need to be looking to pitch to investors (Business Angel / Venture Capital finance), with a minimum of £100k in turnover/sales pipeline/route to market secured.
SMEs can have up to 500 staff (unless in Northern Ireland, when the limit is 250).
How to apply for Pitchfest
To submit your application, please select your region below and click ‘Apply here’. If the link for your region isn’t available yet, sign up to our newsletter to hear when it is.
It is possible to apply for a region where you are not based if you face genuine difficulty attending the dates for your home region.
Pitchfest is highly competitive. Applications are assessed by a panel of experts and only 15 will be successful in each region.
Read the eligibility criteria carefully to ensure your business can apply and answer as fully as you can.
Please note that all stages of Pitchfest are mandatory to attend and only one representative per company can attend. It must be the same one company representative each time.