Outcomes of the webinar:
- New knowledge regarding public and private sector funding
- More insight into which type of funding is most appropriate for the company
- Better application resulting in a higher chance of success
- Opportunity to have a 1 hour 1:1 with the SEHTA Team after the webinar on an agreed date and time
During the webinar, you will be given a task to complete in a small group which will provide a focus for subsequent constructive group discussion.
- Task: Complete a key section of a public sector funding grant application form or draft 10-slide pitch deck for a business angel or VC presentation (pre-workshop choice)
SEHTA is recognised by our members as an authoritative source on Finding Funding for MedTech SMEs over the last 16 years. In particular, SEHTA has raised via grant applications including SBRI, Innovate UK and NIHR over £4.5M for SMEs since 2017 and our CEO, Dr David Parry is an official assessor for a range of public sector funding bodies.